Why are my nails so weak?
Have you ever asked this question? If yes, this sounds like you're ready to begin your natural nail care journey and achieve strong nails and a better looking nail bed.
Like your hair care or skin care, unfortunately, you probably won't see results overnight. But lucky for you and the 90% of women worldwide who use nail care, its not hard!
It doesn't' have to be expensive either. Did you know you can make your own cuticle oil at home? We've done the hard work for you. Below are different oils based on your hands needs. Follow our guide below and self-select the oils that fit your hands needs best.
- pour 1 Tablespoon of your chosen carrier oil into small bowl
- add 3-4 drops of your selected essential oil
- put a small amount on your fingertips and gently massage the mixture into your cuticle bed
- let sit for 5-10 minutes
- wash and dry your hands
- apply a moisturizer to your hands
- bonus step: don't forget your toes!
- repeat daily or at least 3 times per week
That's it! You're one step closer to a healthier nail bed. Here's a pro tip: Make larger quantities and store in a sealable container or jar for re-use!
If this all sounds like too much effort. We get it. Try Silhouette, our overnight cuticle serum that hydrates your nail bed while you sleep.